Age: 3 years.
Care Level: Easy.
1. Pour water at least once every day on the bottom (root) and top of the plant.
2. Don’t keep Bonsai under direct sun light but in a place where it gets partly sun light and partly shadow.
3. If the pot is kept inside the room, keep it in the open place at least twice a week where it gets sun light.
4. Put fertilizer preferably cow dung after every 3 months.
5. Prune the shape of the plant by cutting away some of the longer branches.
6. Change soil of the pot once a year during rainy season.