Age: 4 years.
Care Level: Moderate
Location : Dhaka, Bangladesh
1. Pour water at least once every day on the bottom (root) and top of the plant.
2. Don’t keep Bonsai under direct sun light but in a place where it gets partly sun light and partly shadow.
3. Prune the shape of the plant by cutting away some of the longer branches.
4. Change soil of the pot once a year during rainy season
5. If the pot is kept inside the room, keep it in the open place at least twice a week where it gets sun light.
6. Put fertilizer preferably cow dung after every 3 months.